Wednesday, November 03, 2010

How I spent my Halloween with mark.*

So this past weekend was Halloween weekend!
I dressed as Pebbles Flinstone and did a light shadow with a baby pink lip!

(Top Left to Bottom Right: Glitterati, Dusk, Cushy, Pool, Java, Fairy Dust, Sephia, Piccadilly and Edge)


All of my colors came from the Super Flip Color Kit ($20) by mark. Cushy, Pool and Piccadilly are my absolute favorites.
I brushed cushy over my lid up to my brow bone to highlight the entire eye.
I then applied Pool to my entire lid for a solid but light base color. After applying Pool to my lid, I blended Piccadilly with Pool to make a deeper blue-purple shade for the crease of my eye. I feel its always important to accentuate the crease of your eye, it really provides a smokier, more sophisticated look .



After completing those steps, I applied Edge to my bottom lash line to create an eye-liner look.
The benefit of this is that the shadow will appear as a light liner and you wont have to be concerned with re-applying or running, flaking or creasing of eye liner.
Keep in mind the Super Flip Color Kit also flips over and holds 6 shades of gloss that create several great looks also!





I then applied mark.Glow Baby Glow- Hook Up lipgloss in Petal Luxe($6). The gloss was smooth and shiney and provided the perfect finishing touch to my look!





All of the products shown can be found at my mark. eBoutique* and don't forget to register as a customer at my Registration page!
Free shipping on any order of $25 or more!! Plus, the first customer to place an order and send me an email will receive a free mark. On The Dot eye color palette!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...