Tuesday, November 25, 2008

11.25.2008

Heading to work in about an hour, that should be rather .not.exciting. I'm there until eleven which I so do not LOVE>sux! Howeveeer, after that I am heading to V.TurcoZ! I am extremely excited to see her! I need to get off of this campus,and off of the island. This place is driving me nuts.

Yesterday ended good. Fell asleep with bo0g and my penguin stuffed animal. It was great.

HBO just played Borne Ultimatum and I only saw little snipits but I want to see it!!! It was good from what I saw.


I feel like a slacker. I didn't go to my classes today because of my overwhelming need of sleep and I had to pack for a week of being away from school... Two and a half bags later I am ready to go! HAHAHAHA! I always overpack.


O- looky- Dream Girls is on AGAIN.lol! Beyonce is getting her aggression out!

Great song- good times....

Okay, welp.... I am heading to get lunch because I am outsky in like 45 minutes. this should be a good time. Today's going pretty well, and hopefully work will be uneventful....


PIzeaCe!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...