Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Beginning Of The End..

Holy Lord... Five Towns is almost over. It is absolutely insane!

The semester has only been in session for about two/three weeks and it is already stressful.

I like my classes and my scedule is pretty hectic, but everything happens for a reason.
I applied to graduate school, which is exciting and scary, but we'll see. Hopefully I will get accepted...


I am having some difficulty finding an apartment in the area that the graduate school. I don't know where I am going to live, who I am going to live with, or where I am going to work..

For the time being I have to focus on getting my brand new -b.e.a.uuuuuuuuuu.tiful car- paid for, and keeping up on interning and school work; things that are proving to be much more difficult than I anticipated..


I have noticed that I am becoming addicted to iced latte macchiatos and iced cappucinos.. I need to invest in a thermos and some straws to avoid yucky coffee teeth. haha...



okay. well it is almost time for work... Hopefully things will work out in my favor...

Never the less- I'm praying..


-T.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...