Sunday, September 05, 2010

Beauty of Mark.

First, start by cleansing your face with mark. Calming Effect- Comforting Milk Cleanser. Opt to put in some exfoliating beads, but not necessary. You should not exfoliate more than twice a week. It will strip the skin. Twice a week exfoliate to remove any dead skin cells and get a refreshed look.

Second, after washing your face with the Comforting Milk Cleanser, apply mark. See Things Clearly- Brightening Moisturizer( $16) . Now, for this look, I used See Things Clearly in addition to mark. Matte Chance, Mattifying Lotion( $16) because the heat and humidity tend to make me a little shiny. The Matte Chance is PERFECT for Normal to Oily Skin!

After moisturizing, apply mark. Get a Tint- Tinted Moisturizer( $9) in your choice color. This will provide you with SPF 15 protection which is really important! SPF+ prevents wrinkles, sun spots, freckling ( if you don'y enjoy freckles) and pre-mature aging.

I have also applied[ my favorite product!!!] some of the mark. Get Bright Hook-Up Highlighter- in Light ( $6) right under my lower lashes and also right below my brows on the brow bone. This provides a nice little highlight.

Following the application of your tinted moisturizer, apply your favorite mark. Good Glowing Custom Pick Powder Blush. I have applied Star Glo( $7) to the apples of my cheeks.

Once your blush is applied, you can move on to the eyes!

Now- I love dark browns, creams and golds. They really can make light eyes pop! The colors used will also work to accent a dark eye beautifully!

I have used iMark. Custom Pick Shadow's in Biscotti and Java to create this look.( $5)
I have applied Biscotti on the eyelid, brow bone and the inner corners of my eyes to brighten.
I then applied Java from the outer point of my eye to through the crease. This gives me a natural- smokey look that is perfect for the day.
Applying another coat of Java to the crease and the lower lash line will give me a deeper brown to intensify the smokey look for my night out.

Seventeen Magazine had declared Scanda-Lash Hook-Up Mascara ($6) The Best of Beauty- Besties Winner- Award of 2009! I can absolutely vouch for this mascara. Because I have long eyelashes as it is, I really am always hunting for a good quality THICKENING Mascara. This mascara is great. It doesn't smear, it comes off easily with your makeup remover and it doesn't flake throughout the day!

I have applied my Scanda-Lash in "Black- Lash" to both the upper and lower lashes of my eyes.

Now that I have finished my base and my eyes, I can move on to the final touch- the lips!

I have applied a thin coat of mark. Pro Gloss Hook-up Plumping Lip Shine in 'Sexy'($ 6) followed by a thin gloss coat of mark. Glow 
Baby Glow in Pink Crush( $6). These two shades are my favorites together!!

The final look is clean and classy looking without being over done.

If you like these products involved in this look, be sure to sign up to be my customer at http://tdavis9542.mymarkstore.com/- My Personal E*Boutique!



You will get FREE Shipping on your order of $25 or more and there are a lot of last chance deals!

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...