Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Everyone's Clickin'!


Happy Tuesday to everyone!
I keep seeing everyone rave about the LipClicks by mark. cosmetics.
I haven't had the opportunity to order mine yet, but some of my friends who sell mark. have and seem to LOVE it..
I love the mark. products I have, so I'm sure that I will love these too!

After doing a little detective work on what the selling points for these new LipClick-Lipsticks are- I am totally thrilled to be placing an order today!

mark. lipClick Lipstick $10


MakeupAlley.com rated the new LipClicks 5 Stars with 100 % of users reporting they would re-purchase!

The LipClick also comes in some gorgeous shades...Here are the shades I'm checking out!

How can I go wrong.

Stylist.com featured mark LipClick Full Color Lipstick for its “cheery shades” and how it solved the “nightmare of a floating lipstick cap in your purse.” 

________________________________________________________________________

Another Fall Trend for 2010 is a dark lip . This look is great for any skintone and will provide anyone with a sultry, vixen-inspired look!



If you dont think you can pull off this dark of a shade- try mark. Juice Jems in Juicy Berrylicious!

Juice Jems $6.50 ( Juicey Berrylicios 2nd from right)
Another, cooler toned, trend to expect is a lighter skin-toned lip.


This look can be achieved with mark. Mark It Stick for Lips.
Shades: Apricot, Berry and Cocoa have less shimmer and will likely provide a matte look similar to the models above.
Mark it Stick for Lips $6



If you require a bit more shine, I recommend mark. Glow Baby Glow Hook Up LipGloss in



Glow Baby Glow Hook Up Lip Gloss

Player $6
Honey $6


Smooches $6


Visit my E*Boutique if you like any of these looks and want to try them out. Remember to visit the Registration Page to sign up as my customer! On any order of $25 or more you will get Free Shipping and with the purchase of any two Hook-Up products you will receive a free- Hook Up Connector!

Happy Shopping Lovies*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...