Monday, April 18, 2011

..Sweet Treats.Eye Candy & Healthy Eats..

Woke up today at 6:15a.m. to my t.v. still on, window wide open and laying onto of my comforter freezing to death.. I definitely did not plan on falling asleep like that last night... Needless to say, I got up and started things off right.

I made a big bowl of fruit salad last night to portion out as breakfast this week! Fresh strawberries, pineapple, honey dew and cantalope! MmmmmMMmmmmMmmm!!! I totally devoured it at my work desk this morning..

My doctor/nutritionist has insisted that I drink 2.7 fl oz before 1pm(Lunch) and then eat a small [veggie] snack at 3:30pm. Sticking to doctors orders, I have been guzzling water and running back and forth to the powder room. ::haha:: Lucky me.

I think people totally underestimate the power of water/fruit/veggies and poultry to make you feel great. I haven't felt the need to indulge in massive amounts of salty sweets or eat fried "comfort food".. Eliminating cheese has been the most difficult part of this lifestyle change. I am limited to a slice a week to start. So today I have a turkey and swiss whole wheat wrap for lunch.

Any-who... Since I started my day off so well~ I decided to mix up some shadows I hadn't used together yet.
Pulling out my ridiculous collection of mark. eyeshadows- I came up with this mix....


Get Bright Hook Up Highlighter in :Light: below brow line and under lower lash line.
Glitterati below brow line, Luvstruck brushed across full eye-lid with Corset blended through crease and lid. Lashes coated with mark. Make-It-Big Lash Plumping mascara in Raven and lower lash line with No Place to Run eyeline in JetSet.
 All products with mark. are affordable$$, long-lasting and are not age-specific! Women/Girls of all ages love these products!

I have officially gotten my Mom hooked on the mark. Good Glowing Custom Pick Powder Blush!

Check out all of the products here at my mark.Eboutique! *
If you are not already a customer, be sure to visit here first and register with me for all sorts of discounts and free :FULL SIZE: products!

<3Happy Shopping
TmD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...