Monday, April 04, 2011

Isle Style

I am absolutely dying for nice Spring/Summer weather!
The post-Winter dry skin and lips I am having is completely contradicting with the humid early-Spring weather! It's annoying that my skin is dry but getting oily from the humidity!

mark. Get ClearanceAnti- Acne Blemish Treatment Gel and Kiss Dry- Goodbye-Lip smoother are my life savers! They are really inexpensive compared to any brands you find at the department or convenient stores! Plus, they are compact and perfect for on the go! ie: touch ups- mid day- at the office... You know you've been there!

 Here are a few of my Spring Essentials! Check them out at my mark. eBoutique!




Is anyone else wondering where the NICE weather is and when it is coming to New York and or the East Coast in general!? Gah!

I just picked up some new goodies at my mark.eBoutique this past week to prep for the nice weather.. My critiques to come once I have had the opportunity to use all of my new products!
I just ordered the full Ibiza Sol Collection from my mark. eBoutique for only $40
( retail $56)
 and this deal is available to all of my mark. customers!


Or check out all of the individual products included in the kit and some extra compliments!


I also just ordered a mark. Its A Long Story Dress for $34! The black and white tropical pattern with the hint of color really drew me to the dress. its got a bit of a pleat slightly above the waist line which provides for a more flattering fit on any figure! Pictures to come SOON!

Believe me.. No matter which route you choose- you will love these products! To view the current- full- mark.Magalog: Click Here*

For all of your shopping needs: Click Here*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...