Thursday, July 28, 2011

Christmas in July

Typically I spend Thanksgiving or Christmas in Ohio but this year- I decided to take an early trip too! Call it my Christmas in July, if you will.


My cousin Kevin Rothacker fights for Strong Style in Independence, Ohio and was scheduled to fight in the Pro-fight for NAAFS. The fight was arranged to take place at Geneva-on-the-Lake in Geneva, Ohio.

First event of the day[before the fight]..... Hit the Wineries!
Giovanni and I at the Winery
It was humid, but the wine was great and so was the Pesto & Tomato flatbread pizza I ordered- Yum!!

Following two wineries- it was time to head over to the outdoor arena and meet up with our family to support Kevin to his big win!

Melissa(Kevins wifey-to-be) opted to join my brother Shawn on his new motorcycle.. Gio and I decided to speed up really quickly to snap a shot!


Shawn and Melissa
Once we arrived, we met up with family and Melissa started hustlin' her freshly made 'Rothacker' shirts! lol

They looked adorable on everyone!



Melissa, Nicole, Mom and Deb!
We watched a few of the amateur fights and waited patiently for the pro-fights to begin.. Just as the clouds and thunder began to roll in...=/ 


As the skies turned black it started to pour and hundreds of people ran for cover in the nearest bar. On a pleasant note: the cover band inside was thrilled to have such a large audience and we were all very happy to be somewhat dry.

As a result, the NAAFS postponed the fights to August 27,2011..... Since I won't be able to make it- best of luck to Kev.. Kill em ;)

Hope everyone has enjoyed this July... I can't believe that it is almost over..

<3 Eyelash Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...