Friday, July 29, 2011

Pretty-Side of Pennsylvania....

If you know anything about me...its that I despise driving straight across PA to get from New York to Ohio (to see family & friends).
It is the most ridiculous 8 hour drive you will ever take....It is a straight shot down the long Highway I-80 (or to those in the Tri-State= I-95)

However- if you take the drive during the day, you see some gorgeous blue skies (usually) and mountains of green.  In the winter, its a bit tricky to drive through the snow, but the glorious white and frozen waters are to die for!

When I switched from driving to become a passenger on the trip back and forth- I snapped a few shots that I thought were completely gorgeous. I truly believe the deserve to be posted.

Breath it in & Enjoy...

In the winter- water spills down the rocks and freezes. It's like millions of little waterfalls frozen in time.


<3Eyelash Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...