Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Big.ARUBA.Blue

So in preparation of Sunday's Super Bowl
:The NY Giants Ultimately Winning 21-17:
 my friend asked me to polish her nails for the S.B party she was having.
This was the perfect shade to scream "GO BIG BLUE"


I first applied two coats of Essie's "Aruba Blue" to a bare nail.
Using a speed-set nail dryer spray, we were able to do two coats MUCH faster then we would have been able to without it!

Using  Matte Elite Nail Art in Silver, I did a small design on each of the ring finger-nails. SUPER CUTE and simple!
I again sprayed her nails with the speed-set nail dryer spray and we moved on to a clear coat.
Using Sally Hansen's "Super Shine" Top Coat was perfect! This polish top coat provides the shine of a gel-polish manicure and protects your nail color and designs for a really long time!

Polish Available at Walgreens and other similar outlets*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...