Tuesday, February 07, 2012

V-Day Luvinnn

From mark.!!

mark. is here to make your Valentines Day EVEN better.
Last minute gifting is something we ALL face and mark. has some geat promotions to help you out!!

1st- From February 7-14th, mark. is offering ALL customers who spend $30 or more a FREE*FULL*HOOKUP! Plus* Free Shipping!!!!

If you don't know what that entails~~I'll tell you!

 1 "Glow Baby Glow" Hook-up gloss in "Sweet Talk", a Hookup Connector & a mini mark.it Hook-up Shadow Stick in "Shell" !

These shades are subtle and sweet for your Valentine! Look even more beautiful with mark. while you celebrate with your hunny!

2nd- PERSONAL Shopper for YOU!!! : I am here to help you shop & FREE of charge!
So Fella's out there who are looking to shop for the lady loves in their life~ let me know a little about your girl and how much you want to spend. I will package you a little bundle that is PERFECT for her!

Register and Shop today to get your pucker on this great deal! Plus~ You will be helping the Make. A mark. for Simon Sutowski Fundraiser! Proceeds from sales at my mark. eBoutique will be donated directly to Simon's physical therapy and spinal cord fund for the treatments he needs!!



Available ONLY through your mark. rep! That would be me<3 TmD
                  http://tdavis9542.mymarkstore.com

***email me at MakeYourMarkWithTD@Yahoo.com with any questions on Personal Shopping Option, Promotions, How you can join my mark. team and How you can Donate to Simon Sutowski's treatment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...