Friday, July 13, 2012

Playing Catch.Up

 Today was quite the day! Happy to say that I have been catching up on all the new mark. products, new recipes and my DVR. haha! It has taken me some time but this week was definitely productive in terms of catching up. 

I am prepping for my big summer vacation in August and cannot wait!

I celebrated my 25th birthday last week [July 5th] and it was definitely an interesting one.

The fourth of July was celebrated at Morgans Park, in Glen Cove, NY and we got to watch them right on the Long Island Sound. They were beautiful and we could actually see the fireworks from the other boroughs and upstate NY.







Thursday for my birthday was spent at Jones Beach in Wantagh. That was an interesting time...
Saturday night we went to BarNone in Manhattan... I love this place, but was very disappointed when they told me they no longer served 'Fishbowls'... I was looking forward to one of these for my big 2-5!
http://tdavis9542.mymarkstore.com
My Make.up was done with mark. i-mark shadows(Corset & Whisper),mark.Get In Line Liquid Liner in CocoaCoquette), Glowdacious Illuminating Face Powder(Shimmied Up)& Glow Baby Glow Lip Gloss(Pink.Crush)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...