Thursday, July 26, 2012

mark. Look: On.TheDot.*Go-To* Look

I have a certain GO-TO look when it comes to using my mark. On The Dot[original] Color Palette!
I am completely obsessed with it and have no problem admitting it =]

Plus for $16 you get a full palette of high-pigment shadows [ you would pay ATLEAST that for one shadow @ Mac or Sephora]. The quality is great and for those women out that who want a sassy but classy look- this is the ultimate day-to-night collection!

The photos were taken with my iPhone in my car, so the quality is not the most amazing, but the colors in this palette have such a POP about them that they look good with ANY camera!

Okay, so first things first:
Everyday for the past year, immediately after the shower- I moisturize my face with with my clean & clear lotion(to keep my skin blemish free) and my mark.Get A Tint- Tinted moisturizer w/ SPF 15 in Ivory/Nude($12). Which actually reminds me I am close to the end of my tube & need to reoder!  Ladies- it is SUPER important to use SPF daily- espec. on your face!







Once I am moisturized and the lotion combo has dried, I apply my mark. Glowdacious Illuminating Powder- I don't use concealer or foundations because they hide my freckles and those are a big part of my face! Why hide something so cute!


So, once my GlowDacious is applied, I use a touch of my mark. Good Glowing Blush in Kitten Glow[$8] for a light pink touch to my cheek bones! You dont need much because Glowdacious is pretty much- a full service blush/bronzer!

With my mark. Go With The Pro mini brush set ($16)- Shadow brush, I apply the On.The Dot White (first on top left) to my upper brow bone/highlight and my inner lid. This provides a nice highlight to brighten up the deeper colors of this look.

The purple[3rd row, 3rd shade], blue[2nd row, 2nd shade] and turquoise [3rd row, 2nd shade]shades are applied to my outter lid, mid-lid and upper crease. Using my Angled Contour Eye Shadow Brush (Full Size $8), I smudge each color somewhat into the other to blend the shades.

I then used my mark. Flat Eye Liner Brush to apply the blue & purple shade to my inner and outter lower lash lines for extra flare!
See Image Below for exact instruction*

 

If you think you could possibly love this palette as much or MORE than I do, be sure to pick it up at my eBoutique! It is one of my best sellers!
While you shop- check out the "What's New" and "Last Chance" sections!

  PLUS* Free Shipping on your first-time order! Use code: WELCOME

<3
TmD

1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty!! loving the blog and following you now. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...