Friday, January 18, 2013

New Years 2013

Hi Everyone!
I decided today that I would share my New Years 2013- Resolutions with all of you!
Most of the time people stick to these resolutions for the first month or so of the year and their devotion to those goals slowllllly disappears.

Hasn't anyone else noticed how EVERYONE runs to the gym. I didn't even know that many people could have gym memberships! I have been avoiding the gym the past few weeks anyways. Mostly due to the new move and getting the munchkins acclimated to the new place before I come and go to the gym. It will be easier too once the resolution-ers have died down at the gym. ha!

So here goes....

Resolution #1: Lose these last stubborn lbs to reach my (1st) weight loss goal by June 1st. The second half of the year will be dedicated to maintaining and/ or losing an additional 10-15lbs to reach my final weight loss goal.

Resolution #2: Learn to play the keys! 

Resolution #3: Write Lyrics and Compose Three Songs for recording by May 1st.

Resolution #4: Earn a Masters Degree Worthy Salary.

Resolution #5: Work a 2nd job because I WANT to, not because I HAVE to...

Resolution #6: Have a more positive perspective on life, love, work and the future!


Resolution #4 may be a bit difficult in this job market, but I am a hard worker and willing to bust my butt! We will see how it goes!!

With a little faith and confidence- anything is possible, right?

For now,
TMD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...