Sunday, March 24, 2013

New Direction.

3-24-2013


Lately I have been spending a lot more time deciding what I want to do, where I want to go and have been setting some new goals for myself.

Goal 1. Continue fitness journey and get to my ideal healthy place! 
----- I will be focusing a lot on my own personal fitness methods over the next few months and sharing details of workouts and recipes that are helping me / and sharing some inspirational bloggers perspectives as well!

Goal 2. Hone in on developing my career. 
------ Any and all that know me know how truly important music is to me. Seeing so many of my friends and family making their mark and taking strides to reach their musical career goals is so motivating. They are and have been providing me with such great insight and ideas on how to start and really buckle down on putting my own materials together. Confidence is key! 

Goal 3. Stay true to my blogging! 
----- Several of my college friends and co-workers have focused blogs and I have been quite scattered.. These people are so inspiring and are encouraging me to do what I gotta do:-P
Not only will I be focusing on my own personal makeup and fashion trends, but I will be incorporating a new line up of topics each week going forward! First things first---- MUSIC MONDAY! ::keep an eye out for some details tomorrow morning: This weekly blog will be geared to introducing YOU people to bands, musical artists, groups, writers, composers, etc. who are DESERVING of such review & promotion!! Not to mention- throwing in my lovely, if not undesired, opinion! Hehehe!


Keep an eye out for "This is Tii." - coming to you Tuesdays/ Thursdays 2013! Follow me as I reach my fitness goals and we can share motivational, inspirational, emotional quotes & support! 

Xo- Tii



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...