Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend of Design Wisdom

I went to my friends apartment yesterday and everything there was SO adorable! Even the dog's crate matched the rest of their decor. It inspired me to fix up my apartment even more. Im going to get new pillows and some other additional things to really pull the rest of my apartment together.
I even was inspired to organize my cupboards and I packed away margarita glasses that I dont use.. I have like 6 of them and kept out two considering I don't regularly make margaritas.

Hopefully Kristen will head over today and she can help me pick some things out.
Until then I have to keep organizing and packing things away that are unnecessary.

Im trying to think of some themes I would like to go with...
Hmmmppp...Heres to agood day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...