Friday, October 14, 2011

HIP.Eye.Catcher

So I was scrolling through old facebook profile pictures last night and I saw a picture where my eye makeup was full of color and completly eccentric!
I wanted to make a work- friendly version of that look and still play with color for a fun look.

mark. Lash All You Want Mascara in Black



Loreal HIP(Hi-Pigment) Shadow Duo's In Showy and Flamboyant!
mark. glossBlossom Ripening Lip Tint

What I did first was apply the gold shadow of the Loreal HIP 'Flamboyant' duo over both eye-lids up to the crease of each eye.

I then applied the purple shade from the outter point of my eyelids inward through the crease of my eye.

My recommendation for blending the two shades is to lightly pull the darker of the shades into the light shade on your lid. This can be done with any blending brush.

Right beneath my eyebrows, on the brow-bone, I applied my mark. Hook-Up Highlighter in Light for a clean look.
When I don't use a cream or skin-toned hue on my brow bones- I try to avoid putting any color there.
If you over do it- you can potentially ruin your entire look.

Then with my mark. liner brush, I applied the teal and blue shades together of the HIP "Showy" duo to my lower lash line.
People underestimate the power of a blue liner over a black liner. PLUS* if you are all out of eye-liner, a dark shadow and damp liner brush work just as well!! Plus- no smearing!

My mascara here is the Lash.All.You.Want by mark. in Black! Get it here

On an even better note: This same look can be accomplished with the mark. On The Dot Pallette!
(Less expensive and you get more shades!)
Bigger Bang for Your Buck!

http://tdavis9542.mymarkstore.com/
Happy Shopping!

Eyelash Kisses<3 TmD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...