Tuesday, October 11, 2011

mark. Your Calendars for the Holidays!!!

If anyone else is in the same boat as I am..... School Loans coming out of my ears, car payment, endless bills and no financial break in sight....
These are some of the PERFECT gifts for all of the ladies in your life.

mark. has cosmetics and fashion products for all price ranges and more importantly- price friendly products for those on a budget, like Me:)



Any Questions- email me at MakeUrMarkwithTD@Yahoo.com

I for one cannot wait to land my polished little fingers on the new mini- lacquers! Cannot arrive soon enough!

***PLUS: In the spirit of the Autumn and Winter Holidays****
The first customer to purchase $20 worth of mark. will receive...

FREE  mark. On The Dot Eyeshadow Pallette as well as a few extra suprises!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...