Wednesday, October 19, 2011

ParamountNY-Experience 1

So...If you don't live in the area- Huntington Village just had a new concert venue open. It is called The Paramount and it is right on NY Avenue near Main Street.
Newly opened, the space was converted from an old Theatre..as in Play-style-Theatre.
a perk of my job is that we are offered free tickets to see the bands signed to our company.
This was my second work-related show, but my first experience at the Paramount!



Myself and Julia
Red.Light.WashOut
Filter
Filter
Paramount NY
Chevelle
Christopher of BUSH

BUSH 10.11.2011

I dont want to come back down from this cloud....
Gavin is a mover- most of my pictures are blurred =[
The Paramount in Huntington NY- BIG SCREENS for the folks in the raised seats



Meeting BUSH & Gavin Rossdale::Love::
Need I Say M<3Re!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...