Wednesday, June 15, 2011

LoveMeSomeCountry

I fully intended to post this last week and totally forgot!!!!!!!! Here are some of my FAVORITES from the CMT Awards!!!!!!!! Check them out

For those of you who missed it... The Country Music Awards was yesterday and I have to comment!

First off, "That Should Be Me" collaboration with Justin Bieber and Rascal Flatts is by far one of my favorites of this year! I could listen to it on repeat for hours...

Poor Shania Twain..... She took a little stumble on her way up stage, but she kept her classy-cool ;-)


Also in attendance was a certain One Tree Hill actress that all OTH fans hated and have grown to love..

Alex to OTH fans, Jana Kramer to the country scene. Her voice is soft and feathery with a hint of that certain POP music somethin'.... I love her sound! Check out her song " I Won't Give Up".. You will love it!
Love this dress


This show just makes everyone want to be  a country singer!!!
Comment and tell me who's look you loved the most!!

Eyelash Kisses<33
TmD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...