Monday, June 27, 2011

Midtown Madness

This weekend I had family come up from Ohio~ two of which had never been to New York before. After arriving at 4pm Friday Afternoon, we decided to grab some dinner at Bravo!Nader in Huntington Village and catch a movie. We ended up seeing "Bad Teacher" with Cameron Diaz. It was hysterical! I would absolutely see it again.


Justin Timberlakes character was so over the top at times I could not control my laughter. He was like an innocent nerd-closet freak and it was great!
:Sympatico-Erotico: See the movie and you will TOTALLY get that!


Anywho.... Saturday we went over to the Deer Park outlet mall where I LOADED UP on all things Bath and Body Works, checked out the Juicy Couture and Betsy Johnstore stores and a few other decent sales.

That evening, we had gotten tickets to see a little off-broadway comedy musical at the Ha! Comedy Club off of 46th and 7th Avenue.
It was filled with adult woman humor about sex, love,lust,marriage,divorce,menopause,babies,eating,NOTeating,being bitchy and celebrating all things woman!

My younger cousins were there for the show, but I think it was a little too adult for them. However, Mom and I laughed our butts off!
If it travels- it is definitely something you and your girlfriends should go see! (Bachelorette parties!!!!!)



mark. It's a Long Story Dress ($34) at http://tdavis9542.mymarkstore.com/
mark. eyeshadow in Whisper and Java($5 each), mark. Glowdacious Illuminating powder in Shimmied Up($12), mark. No Place to Run eyeliner in Jet Set($8) & mark. Make it Big Lash Plumping Mascara($7.50) in Raven.

Nicole and I on the LIRR into Penn Station

Myself and Teresa on the LIRR train
 After the show, we decided to partake in a bit of tourism & showed my younger cousins around Times Square and 42nd Street. We went to the Barbie Dream House inside of the giant Toys R' Us, followed by a trip to the M&M store & Ripley's Believe it or Not. We also made a pitstop at FOREVER 21 and I found some adorable jewelry and a summer hat that were all to die for..



Retro Owl Necklace, Forever 21 ($3)


Owl Peeper Earrings from Forever 21

I have a small obsession with Owl jewelry:)


Summer Hat from Forever 21 ($10.80)
Seeing as the top of my head ALWAYS gets sunburned when I go to the beach, park, etc. I got this abnoxiously large hat and I love it! 


#1 reason to go and not to go to Manhattan:
Great deals----Great deals then lead to excessive money spending!!

Who else loses their self control to a good sale???



<3Eyelash Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...