Monday, June 20, 2011

Yellow Kitty!

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend with their papas~!
Mine is in Ohio but lots of love sent their way on Fathers Day!!!

So now that we are closing the gap and approaching::officially:: Summer- I wanted to try out some new yellow polish.

I kept seeing commercials for the Sally Hansen Salon Manicur polish, whichh is supposed to have it all!  Base coat- strengthener, nail growth treatment, color and top coat! ::phew!::

So I picked some up at Walgreens:)

I love to put a little fun into my nails and tend to always do some sort of nail art.
I used my MatteElite in Solid Silver and did straight stripes and diagnal stripes on all of my fingers.








Love the Yellow too! It's called YELLOW KITTY ::too cute!::








I think that yellow and gold are going to be big colors for me this summer as I embrace lighter colors and jewel tones.
I am fully obsessed with some of the top designers summer collections.
Dolce & Gabbana

I love roses and I love yellow and golds together. D&G has definitely got it right with these summer dresses!
What do you think??

Rodarte

As a summer baby, I fully appreciate some of the mellow-ness in the Spring/Summer 2011 Rodarte line. Incorporating [what I see as] a taste of the 1960's and early 1970's into these looks is definitely interesting. The shoes are killer and I want them SO bad! Plus i sort of love the little cuff on the arm!

Victoria Beckham
The bold shade of purple used in the Victoria Beckham frock is GORGEOUS! I cannot get enough! 

The summer lines are killing it and I cannot wait to go shopping!

Eyelash Kisses 4 all<3

Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...