Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Yankee's First Timer

So~ I went to my first NY Yankee Game this passed Sunday.. I ate more then I EVER have! They had southern BBQ food and Ice cream and beer everywhere I looked! it was insane!

I stuck with a bbq chicken sandwich, hush puppies[[terrible terrible idea]] and finished it off with Light Lemonade and at the end of the game I got an ice cream cone from Carvel..


Our seats were pretty close to the field, which was neat. We were in the bleachers so it was sort of sit wherever you want~ as long as youre in the right row... All in All- it was a cool experience.. Yankee fans are a bit too intense for me. I dont know why we can't just enjoy the game... So many people just screaming like fools, trying to get a rise out of one another.. it was odd.....

Stubhub.com = the best place to get afforable tickets.. Check it out!

Eyelash Kisses<33

TmD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...