Monday, June 06, 2011

Movie.Awards.&.Mark.Monday

I know I am not the only Twi-Hard in the world that only recorded the MTV Movie Awards on my DVR to re-watch a certain preview....over & over & over!!

Need I say more!?!?!?
Absolutely not, but I'm going to anyway:)

I personally think that Taylor Lautner deserved "Best Kiss"... But what are you going to do.
Here are a few screen shots of why I cannot wait for November 18, 2011!




AHHHHHHHH ::Screams like a 12 year old!::

________________________________________________________________________
Now... Jumping over to the red carpet--

I loved Reese Witherspoons dress! Absolutely adorable in the blue and brown combo!


I also think that the well-dressed ( with perfectly highlighted tresses) Emma Watson deserved "Best Actress" over the winner in that catefory [despite my Twilight Saga obsession].. Where are all of the Harry Potter fans at!?


__________________________________________________________________


Get Aubrey's Look! from the MTV Movie Awards, Created by mark. Celebrity Make-up Artist Mai Quynh!!


 

Aubrey Plaza of Scott Pilgrem vs. The World 


I am all about the eye makeup done on celebrities. So the thing that caught my eye was obviously the technique and color usage used by Mai Quynh to create Aubreys look---

“I prepped Aubrey’s eyes by applying mark Please Hold Eye Primer in Light/Medium. I then used the mark All Over Eye Shadow Brush to apply mark I-mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Biscotti blended with Tiki all across her eyelid. Using the mark Angled Contour Eyeshadow Brush, I smudged Espresso into the crease of her eyelid and Tiki along her bottom lash line. To finish her eyes, I applied two coats of mark Lash Splash Hook Up Waterproof Mascara in Black.”


___________________________________________

I was feeling the need to play with my new mark. Keep it Going Longwear Eyeliner[Shadow Combo for $10] this morning and I played it up with my Gold and Green hues from my mark. On The Dot Eye Shadow Palette[$15]!
Check it out...

First I prepped my skin with my mark. Get a Tint Tinted Moisturizer in Ivory/Nude[$10].
I then dabbed mark. Get Bright Hook-Up Highlighter in Light [$6] around my nose and under my eyes to even out my skin tone.
I then applied my mark. Glowdacious Illuminating Powder[$12] to my check bones, the bridge of my nose and lightly over my forehead. This is the PERFECT summer bronzer as it has a nice shimmer and won't make you orange


Now.....Addressing my favorite feature~~~ my eyes


I lined my lower lid from the inner most point to the outter-most, along my lash line [as seen above]

Tip:: Wet your liner brush before dipping into your cream liner. It will allow for a smoother line!

Once your liner is applied, take your shadow brush and apply the gold shade from the On The Dot Palette to the entire lid ( stay away from the brow bone!)
Smudge in a bit of the green at the crease, while blending a bit into the liner at your lash line for a seamless look.

Tip:: Use a bit of the teal with your green shadow.. It will add to the depth of color and give a nicer contrast to the gold.

Once you have applied your gold and green shades, apply i-Mark in Whisper to the brow bone. You dont want to over-do the shimmer/hi-pigment look by having the white shade from your On The Dot Palette all the way up to your eyebrow.. Especially when you're going to the office....

I also like the look of a full lash, so I apply two coats of mark. Scandalash Hook-Up mascara in Blacklash[$6]..
 
To top off my earthy, yet spunky, shadow- I decided to wear my favorite summer top with my mark. Weave It to Me Belt- my new mark. summer tote and my Ibiza Sol Fragrance Spray!

 
Be sure to check out the LAST CHANCE section as some of the BEST mark. products wont be around much longer!!!
 
 
Get my look our Aubreys by shopping for these products at my mark. eBoutique.
 
You can sign up and shop, by going here*
Happy shopping!

Eyelash Kisses<33

 
TmD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...